recovery points on bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockyboy

Reaction score
Hi again

i have an ARB commercial bullbar and i was wondering is it ok to put points onto the bullbar or will it damage or take of the bar while recovering it from getting bogged in e.t.c..

i have seen bullbars with recovery points on them, the type with pice of metal with a whole on it so you can put shackle on.

this is my bullbar.

Attachments

• Perth-20111206-00408.jpg
    Perth-20111206-00408.jpg
    221.4 KB
  • Perth-20111212-00440.jpg
    Perth-20111212-00440.jpg
    215.1 KB
Last edited:
Hi again

i have an ARB commercial bullbar and i was wondering is it ok to put points onto the bullbar or will it damage or take of the bar while recovering it from getting bogged in e.t.c..

i have seen bullbars with recovery points on them, the type with pice of metal with a whole on it so you can put shackle on.

this is my bullbar.

this is the tie down point you see

Attachments

• Perth-20111206-00408.jpg
    Perth-20111206-00408.jpg
    221.4 KB
Last edited:
No you can't use/put recovery points on your bar due to it being airbag compatible. I had the same question which I rang ARB about and that's the answer they gave me.

Recovery points are better being as close to the chassis as possible (mechanical advantage fulcrum points blah blah blah).AFIK the slots your talking about in some bars are for the Hi Lift jacks so using then with chains etc might not be the best option.

Thanks guys for your guru wisdom lol
learned another new thing today.

jock

h iyou can see on my pic above the tie down point can you use the navara tie down as a recovery i am a bit edgy abot using it.

when i put recovery point hook or e.t.c. on chassie you can see half of the hook from the bullbar as it hides the other half.
has anyone got any ideas,has anyone got a pic of there recovery point. my tie down hook is about 4 inch long that's why you can see it easy on my pic above.

Latest posts

Back