rear bumper bar wont fit !

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tibi

Reaction score
Gday. today i tryed to fit a d40 rear bumper bar on to my 2011 d40 rx 4x2 and it wont fit . Seams to be the car is a touch wider than the bar . also the munting brackets are in the wrong spots.
got it from ebay.
Any clue whats going on????????

cheers
Tibi

What's the bar off an ST or an STX?

There is about 10mm different in tray sizes between Thai and Spain vehicles so further differences around the bar area is quite possible.

Maybe, I guess it depends hour you are at manufacturing things. According to the spec sheet the differences in the tub are only about 10mm, there is nothing specific about the bars but if they aren't that far out you might be able to manufacturer something to make them fit.

I don't know about differences between years either, D22's got a longer tub in 2010 so it is conceivable that D40's have had some change but I have nothing to compare to.

Well i had another good look at the bar , its about 2 inc sorth , munting bracket wont fit , number plate light plug dont mach . Im thinking it might come from an STR ?????

Latest posts

Back