Price differences with Nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did a little checking on some prices today
My idler tension pulley is squealing so thought would see how much
Nissan Aus $277
Nissan USA $38
Lets go for the serpentine Belt
Nissan Aus $66
Nissan USA $18
Down to the rear end for differential bearings
Nissan Aus $ 129 ea
Nissan USA $38
The local bearing shop in the US $10 approx
Bearings are a Timken JLM704610

Only downside is Courtesy Nissan ships via UPS who it just so happens wants $155 to ship the idler pulley alone .
Am going to see if I cant get one of the guys on ClubFrontier to help out and post is USPS for I reckon maybe $50.
Either that or Ill get family in Canada to buy it for me and send it over

I've had snow boarding gear posted here via ups,not that dear,i reckon Courtesy are jacking the postage.

I guess what i'm trying to say is that some over seas online stores know how much we will save by shopping there and will hike the "postage and handling charge".

someone on here mentioned they bought a gun from the states.
from a Co. called Cabellas.
I cant find the thread now,but i would like to ask them a question,as how they bought it to australia as Cabellas say they wont send to foreighn countries?....
I did want to order one..
thanks,joe

someone on here mentioned they bought a gun from the states.
from a Co. called Cabellas.
I cant find the thread now,but i would like to ask them a question,as how they bought it to australia as Cabellas say they wont send to foreighn countries?....
I did want to order one..
thanks,joe

Hi Joe

I brought one a few years ago NZ(before little johnny took all the good guns from us :rant:) it wasnt to hard then but now it is pain in the butt with all the paper work and crap you have to go through with custom's,police it is just easy to buy them here.

Shane

Latest posts

Back