Posting Time Outs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldie

Reaction score
Think I've asked about this before, not sure.
When I try to post a reply but am thinking about what I want to say, after awhile you get timed out and you lose everything you have typed.
There must be something in the Admin Panel settings to change this.
Or I'll just finally accept I'm old and I think toooo loooong LOL
cheers

Last edited:
Think I've asked about this before, not sure.
When I try to post a reply but am thinking about what I want to say, after awhile you get timed out and you lose everything you have typed.
There must be something in the Admin Panel settings to change this.
Or I'll just finally accept I'm old and I think toooo loooong LOL
cheers
Never had an issue Cliff, I guess it may be a problem on your end mate.

There is a timeout and I've often been booted off because I've spent too long reading a manual or googling an answer.

The answer for ME is to open posts I'm reading in a new browser tab and switch back every 5 minutes or so and open another thread (since I have to read most threads, this makes it handy).

I've had a look through the admin panel and I can't see where to adjust that, it's possible that it's a system setting that only Dylan can change.

Happens to me to but when I hit submit it prompts me to log in again, which I do, and then the post gets submitted.

Happens to me to but when I hit submit it prompts me to log in again, which I do, and then the post gets submitted.

well bugger me LOL that's what I get, the log in again. I haven't bothered so just figured everything I've typed has been lost haha
From me, it's probably just old mans dribble anyway LOL

Latest posts

Back