Polishing Alloy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Short on words will just show piccies
IMG_1141.jpg

The stuff I am using
IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

Well I scored the BullBar for $350 off ebay when I first bought my truck and I do a fair bit of country driving so wanted to make the truck less Roo Friendly lol.
It was a cheap way out and 4 years later it needed a clean and polish. Its somewhat sand blasted and stone chipped. Its come up pretty good from what it was

Your bottle of Purple stuff is a different shape to mine, I wonder who's works the best.

Thats come up great Aussie,my sports bar needs some love.I don't have a buffer though.
Whats a good brand of polish?

I use Mothers Metal Power Polish for the fine finish and if it really needs some loven then use Californian Purple Metal polish then the Mothers.
Meguiars and AutoGlym do good polishes too. I just use what I have at the moment.

Good work aussie, I do like the shiny stuff, have to admire your effort. Good tips they worked for me too. Used autosol paste on a kero damp rag, also no buff. Then your purplestuff.

I will have to take some pics now. I have got most of it done and given up trying to get it any better. The more I polish the more it seems to need. It will only get sand blasted yet again

Latest posts

Back