pathfinder safety recall.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hutcho683

Reaction score
has anyone had problems at nissan dealership when getting a safety recall for the bonnet latch and front heavy duty springs replaced.

From what I've read here most peoples problems start when they get the recall done.

I got told mine wasnt going to get anything but a sticker cos im a 4x2 , however now they definately want to check out the truck for some reason. I would laugh if they said they have to change front springs on mine lol. I have different struts now .

I got the sticker on the A pillar and in the book to say the recall was done and a sticker on the radiator saying nothing over 55KG unless following rule XYZ, no replacements or anything. It would be an idiot service droid who would look at after market struts and try and replace them at his own bosses expense.

We have a steel bar & a winch on ours, so we were definitely over 55kg - they installed the strap, and upgraded the front springs.

Nothing's come loose, everything behaves like you'd expect, and while I'm not pleased at having the strap in there, I am completely satisfied with how the work was done.

Latest posts

Back