Nissan warrenty verse the competition.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

http://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/warranty/vehicle-warranty

3 years and 60,000 miles.

http://www.isuzu.co.uk/offers/five-year-warranty/

5 year or 125,000 mile warrenty.

On another note, the UK spec Dmax gets a twin turbo 2.5L inline 4. I'd still take my 3L anyday though.

Is Nissan trying to get customers to walk away for good. They dont try at all to keep customers coming back.

Nissan Australia, 100,000km warrenty or 3 years.

Isuzu Australia, 130,000km's or 5 years.

Mitsubishi's warrenty is up there too.

Warranty*

and yea its shit, would just be the bean counters at the end of the day calling the shots.

Once upon a time you could rate the worth of a product, any product, by it's warranty period because manufacturers and sellers gave a shit but these days that's gone to shit.

When all is said and done the length of warranty doesn't really mean as much as the service provided during that warranty and Nissan Australia are not alone in providing a shit service, it would be easier to count the number of manufacturers that actually offer a reasonable after sales service.

Nissan = 3yr/100K
Toyota = 3yr/100K

(The two biggest players in the dual cab market in Aus)

Holden = 3yr/100K
Mazda (BT50) = 3yr/100K
VW (commercial) = 3yr/100K

Perhaps it's just that the "competition" don't regard Isuzu as competition at all, and if that were based on number of vehicles sold, I would be forced to agree.

It may be that Isuzu feel they NEED to offer a big warranty to try and attract buyers.

Nissan = 3yr/100K
Toyota = 3yr/100K

Holden = 3yr/100K
Mazda (BT50) = 3yr/100K

Perhaps it's just that the "competition" don't regard Isuzu as competition at all, and if that were based on number of vehicles sold, I would be forced to agree.

It may be that Isuzu feel they NEED to offer a big warranty to try and attract buyers.

you beat me to it
thats the reason izuzu offer longer wty
mitsibishi did the same with there 10 diamond wty on drivetrains years ago
try and get the same deal now with a triton?

They're all in competition, of course. The Navara, Colorado, Ranger and D-Max used to be the only 3T towing vehicles (when we were choosing a ute). Now Mazda is 3.35T, Colorado is 3.5T and everyone else is lagging. Back when we were shopping, the Navara had the better features, most power of all of them. Still does.

Back when we were shopping, the Navara had the better features, most power of all of them. Still does.

That is exactly it. You counts your pennies and looks at the best you can afford. There is always(usually) going to be something better next year, but so long as the beast does what it was purchased for, then I'll continue to use it.

Nissan = 3yr/100K
Toyota = 3yr/100K

Holden = 3yr/100K
Mazda (BT50) = 3yr/100K

Nissan barely got a look in back in the 1990's. It was either Toyota or the Holden Rodeo (Isuzu built).

Nissan only started selling heaps of Navara's from the D22 onwards.

Just stating the facts.

Nissan barely got a look in back in the 1990's. It was either Toyota or the Holden Rodeo (Isuzu built).

Nissan only started selling heaps of Navara's from the D22 onwards.

Just stating the facts.

Is it the 90's or is it 2013?

What happened 20 years ago makes really interesting history, but how does it help make your point?

You're a dick. Nothing more, nothing less.

As for the 1990's or is it 2013, dunno, I dont live in Tasmania. It is backwards I hear.

Gee, you are so smart and make such a good argument. No wonder you are so successful.

When I lose 3/4 of my braincells, I want to be JUST LIKE YOU!

Last edited:
This is a one of those things we were talking about. Where if you dont like it, dont read it.

Last warning, either you piss off or you can find another forum.

As for successful, I brought a Dmax over the D40 as the Dmax is a better vehicle.

I'm trying to have a decent conversation about why the warranties are different. You resort to insults.

You can jam your forum up your ****ing arse you dickhead.

I still think you're a dick because of your attitude.

Make you a deal because I am a fair person, stick to your D40 threads and caravan stuff, stay out of my threads where I dont care for your input and you can stay.

Latest posts

Back