Nismo or se?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retsnom92

Reaction score
Ok i recently purchased an 05 nissan frontier. Regreting it due to wat i now know about the radiator and transmission flaws. Anyways it has 160000 miles runs decent is 4x4 has locking rear diff, vdc , and hill decent control. Skid plates . Roof rack and other goodies butttttt my question is that if it says se? Then it isnt a nismo?? Because the dealer sold it to me as an nismo model it never said it ib the paper work only frontier se/le ... but it looked lije one but i may have been fooled... does nismo models have se badging? Anyways to tell if i have an nismo??

Gday bloke. I reckon you've got some variations that we don't get here in Aus - so we'll be needing more info if we're to help. So:

Where are you?

D40?

D22?

Hopefully someone will be along to help soon.

Ok and its a 4.0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385198477744.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385198477744.jpg
    59.5 KB
Yep, that's a D40. Now we'll have to wait to see if someones got more details for you.

Anyone?

Ok well since tgere both mechanically the same how do i deal with the timing chain issue? I dont want to go back to useless dealer parts. Also do yal have the same transmission problems

I did read somewhere on here about a few 4.0 petrol chains being done and even video of the whine it makes somewhere,
Maybe someone who has a little more knowledge will have a link for you if the search feature fails you.. Good luck

Latest posts

Back