Navara with stacks. I wanna see one.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trusty Pirate
IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_9633.jpg

I love how polarising stacks are. There's a 50-50 love-hate split across the whole world.

I agree with Aussie, that D40 needs an RM Williams sticker on it.

It would be great in the winter if you had a canopy on the back, in built canopy heating after 5 mins on the road.

Everyone knows the first modification you make to any 4wd is put a bigger exhaust on it.

However for those interested in gassing themselves the hose doesn't need to be as long.

Dave, I saw one in Ballarat about 12 months ago. I took a picture with my work phone of it, but have since replaced the phone. It was parked so I didn't hear it running. Looked like it had been installed well, stacks were in the tub in front of the wheel arches. It did have the obligatory RM Williams sticker on the back window. Not something I'd do, but each to their own.

on a side note, saw a vn commodore ute with twin 5" stacks

sounded meaty idling but as soon as he put the foot down..

its was excruciating

Dave, I saw one in Ballarat about 12 months ago. I took a picture with my work phone of it, but have since replaced the phone. It was parked so I didn't hear it running. Looked like it had been installed well, stacks were in the tub in front of the wheel arches. It did have the obligatory RM Williams sticker on the back window. Not something I'd do, but each to their own.

D22 or D40 ?

That D40 on the page before dont look to bad.

Nah their to dumb to think:stupido2:

lol true, the best one ive seen was a holen ute with the "100 speed limited" sing on the back, side clearance lights, bullbar so big it was nearly dragging on the road from the weight of it, and the traditional 8 aerials that were about 10 ft tall, i was serioulsy speechless, my first thoughts were elton john would be the only person gay enough to drive that

lol true, the best one ive seen was a holen ute with the "100 speed limited" sing on the back, side clearance lights, bullbar so big it was nearly dragging on the road from the weight of it, and the traditional 8 aerials that were about 10 ft tall, i was serioulsy speechless, my first thoughts were elton john would be the only person gay enough to drive that

The sad thing is there is just as many 4wd ute owners who do equally strange things to their rides in the name of being noticed.

Deni brings them all out but unfortunately they aren't all Dunnydoor and Falcon idiot drivers.

Latest posts

Back