My little helpers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
Lawn day as part of my home service business. The girls helped we knocked over 12 domestic lawns in 5.5 hours, the dresses are for show sun shirts hat's
taken off.

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpg
    IMG_1813.jpg
    227.1 KB
  • IMG_1814.jpg
    IMG_1814.jpg
    226.4 KB
  • IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    226.8 KB
  • IMG_1816.jpg
    IMG_1816.jpg
    227 KB
Blaa Blaa Rusty your turn will come. And off topic I really saw on the descent on a break mine was skittish and loose in the front, yours with the locker handled those holes with ease.

Good to see as always happy John safety first!!!

Hence the witches hats..

You go GIRL'S show dad how you actually mow the lawns in record time, and then mum will ask what he does all day..lol

CHEERS GEOFF

Always safety first mate. Normally we have 4 hats the pics are small public liability now said no children so only I have cover for myself so sadly they cannot help anymore. I Understand to anyone never was there an issue with eye protection or hearing. But enjoy the pics trailer and car is 11mtrs long.

Ok before everyone hits the report button and gets me banned again, this is something called humour, albeit tasteless.
rest assured no harm will come to them, just a lot of garden maintainence, cleaning gutters, painting, running drugs across the border, ect

Ok before everyone hits the report button and gets me banned again, this is something called humour, albeit tasteless.
rest assured no harm will come to them, just a lot of garden maintainence, cleaning gutters, painting, running drugs across the border, ect

:rofl2:

All good with me drugs?? no never used them happy john is clean I booze a tad but no drugs mate,

Did you get footage of the descents mate? Didn't think you did. Should of done it again with the locker in coming up A Break. Just to see if it would slip on the wombat holes hill.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back