Muster Greetings!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
Question: Should both David (Woody D40) & Dave (Admin) be dressed in waiters suits to provide tea, coffee, softdrinks, coldies and snackies to us Muster punters whilst entering ADOS park (With a smile)?

At the conclusion of the Muster; Should they also wash & clean our Navs, caravans, camper trailers, trailers, tents and also our porta toilets (with a caring smile)

Your humble servant!

RLI

:rock:

I've seen what Woody thinks is a dirty car, there is no way I'd trust him to clean my car, but Dave in a Monkey suit now that is worth seeing.

I'll be leaving Melbourne at about 3 am also (if i can get the wife out of bed that early) - but i have an excuse, i'll be picking up the V6 D40 from dubbo !!! Cant wait. (I wonder if the wife will let me drive it though?)

Woody wont have time, he has already picked up a parts car for his D40.

I cant do it all by myself.

heheh I bet Nissan didn't realise how badly he damages cars before they let him have the 550.

heheh I bet Nissan didn't realise how badly he damages cars before they let him have the 550.

YES nissan does know what i have done to my D40, and they are still signing the 550 over to me ...

i even joked that i better let my WIFE drive it - it will last longer that way !!!

Question: Should both David (Woody D40) & Dave (Admin) be dressed in waiters suits to provide tea, coffee, softdrinks, coldies and snackies to us Muster punters whilst entering ADOS park (With a smile)?

At the conclusion of the Muster; Should they also wash & clean our Navs, caravans, camper trailers, trailers, tents and also our porta toilets (with a caring smile)

Your humble servant!

RLI

:rock:
:focus:
good question
:wash_truck:
book me in

Last edited:
The committee have probably already left or getting ready to leave.

In other words they have taken notes and are using their time to come up with legitimate excuses :ha:

I guess you know the answer now!

Woody didn't bring a tie with him ...

... and Dave was late. He told us some story about "work" but since work = force over distance, and force = mass times acceleration, lifting (distance) a beer (mass) repeatedly is a considerable amount of "work" so I reckon that's what he was doing!

And yes, we'd left by the time of the last post. Had lots to do!

I'm still waiting for you too turn up and clean my car tony, if you didn't stop at the rest area in gungal you could have had it done by now. thats right we saw you. :big_smile:

thanks for a top weekend tony.

I was hungry, what could I say LOL ...

and we wanted to check that rest area out. The one at Cassilis Park is bigger and has less road noise so it's good for a sleep, but the toilet stinks something chronic.

Gungal Rest Area doesn't have many places to stop on level ground, has lots of highway noise but the toilet's tolerable. They should probably move the Gungal toilet to Cassilis, or stop the morons at Cassilis Park from peeing on the floor. Perhaps an electrified floor would help.

It's not that we use the toilets anyway, normally (since our van has one) - it's so that we can recommend a rest stop for travellers.

Don't forget we're having drinks in a couple of weeks' time.

I was hungry, what could I say LOL ...

and we wanted to check that rest area out. The one at Cassilis Park is bigger and has less road noise so it's good for a sleep, but the toilet stinks something chronic.

Gungal Rest Area doesn't have many places to stop on level ground, has lots of highway noise but the toilet's tolerable. They should probably move the Gungal toilet to Cassilis, or stop the morons at Cassilis Park from peeing on the floor. Perhaps an electrified floor would help.

It's not that we use the toilets anyway, normally (since our van has one) - it's so that we can recommend a rest stop for travellers.

Don't forget we're having drinks in a couple of weeks' time.

more drinks
my liver isnt happy with me after the muster,so i guess ile have to punish it again today after the post muster clean up

Latest posts

Back