Minitrucks. Lets see em.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

There is bound to be some lowrider drivers using this forum for info.

Keen to see what use have done.

Cant see the pics mate. Only the one of the engine.

There were a couple of guys here with D21 minitrucks.

My cousin andrew has a d21 duel cab on air bags, welded up tail gate, custom chevy lights, turbo v6, and just about custom everything. Ill see if i can find a photo of it

so im back at my computer and must have deleted the picture from my garage so will stick it up now while i have a computer. i wish i had my mazda back. i sold it to my nehpew to use as a work ute and he is a brick layer. so you cna imagine the condition it is in now.

this is my 07 BT50 i only had it for 2-3years and then purchased the Nav
100120101449.jpg

cant forget the custom engine cover. plus it cost me nuttin. gave it to a work mate who was practicing airbrushing and he got it professionally clearcoated by the local panel beater
21102008086.jpg

Bryce a picture would be nice. ive seen a few around my area and they look alright. prob one that looks like he put some thought into it.

Rusty

Looks sweet Rusty, I regret selling my last car to my brother.

Went to shit when he got it.

Bryce, how'd you go.

Looks good Leighto, more of a fan of them just lowered.

But its your ute, 2 thumbs up for the amount of effort you put in though.

I imagine there was alot of work.

If I had of kept mine it would of had a set of 18-20" wheels on it and chipped etc. I am waiting for it to come back up for sale lol. I've already told him ill have it

Dave the 2.5l turbo diesels in that Mazda was a dam weapon. I've heard them being chipped with the chipit units and they chirp 4th gear. I only had the kn filter which was massive and if I could fit the box in the nav I would. It had a great flow of air so it ever ran out of ghetto. I had it at about 160 one night and that was scary being a light rear end ute. Also it never held tracrion in the wet. Slightest tap on a round a bout and you were playing games to bring it back.

The current BT50 engine also goes when you sink your foot into it but the earmuffs you need to drive with the damn thing make that hardly worthwhile.

I have no problem with the noise of a diesel but the old mans BT (3 months old) is heaps louder than my D40 in the cabin. Outside they aren't that different but I'm guessing Mazda and Ford forget how to make the in cab experience quieter. But he gets mid 8's with his fuel so he's laughing louder than me with my high 9's.

Strange about the noise. Must have pulled the sound deadner out of the firewall lol. Yeh I got good fuel economy aswell out of my bt. Was the main reason I purchased it.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDFXGb0SWdc&feature=related[/YT]

720 Dato ute with a RB26DETT, D21 Navara with a SR20DET, S13 180SX, 4 door R34 and a shmick A31 Cefiro.

That d21 is mint. Hmmm maybe I'll go a drift project instead of another off-road car hmmmm. The datsun was nice aswell. Never liked skylines and never will.

Latest posts

Back