Metal Fabrication

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMofo

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good fabricator in the sydney area?? i want to get a check plate set up so i can remove my rear bar.
Or even someone who has the right materials and gear around home.
I just dont have all my tools in Sydney at the moment and what i do have is inadiquate.
Looking making something similar to this. (not my nav).

Cheers Steve

Attachments

• $T2eC16JHJGkE9no8gIpmBRBeB6!q6!~~60_3.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJGkE9no8gIpmBRBeB6!q6!~~60_3.jpg
    70.5 KB
Last edited:
I dont know anyone myself but from memory ser11y ( another member from newcastle) has the same
thing he may be able to point you in the right direction. They look heaps better without the novelty over
size ground scraper on the back. good luck. ben

Cheers Ben, yeah i figure ill just fold it at some point and it does look a lot better with just a bit of plate.

Hey mate.

ARB or TJM do an infill panel for $80 in checker plate.
Worth a look i reckon.

ARB have one that they'll sell separate from their rear bars -- but there's no pictures of them anywhere so it's a bit hard to know what you're getting. TJM won't sell beaver plates seperate from the rear bars (who knows why?).

Is it in their site?? iv just had a look and can`t seem to find the infill, all i can find is rear bars, i may have to email them.
Cheers for the infor mr1jz.

Just saw your post Nakedape, cheers for the info ill email ARB and see if i can get a photo sent out.

Last edited:
Hey mate, if you go into mat713's build thread you will be able to see the arb plate he installed after he took his rear bar off. It does look a lot better without that stupid factory step.

-Tyler

I got my checker plate done at a trailer joint, asked them if they had an off cut of check, gave them the measurements i wanted and they even cut it to size for me for 40bucks, all you need to do is use a metal hole saw for the numberplate lights

How did you attach it to the ute itself Sunny?? i had not figured that part out yet, i want to keep it flush and clean looking no hole no bolt heads showing etc

Cheers Tyler ill have a look.

Latest posts

Back