melbourne

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammyd22

Reaction score
anyone know of anyone who can fit second hand bull bars as arb dont do it i live in melbourne so if anyone can help thats would be awesome

If you want to drive to Preston next week I can help you with it. Are all the brackets etc there or are there bits missing that need to be fabricated?

i havent purchased it yet but im just looking into it. how do i hook it upto the airbag? cos im guessing that would be a good idea hahah

The bullbar has nothing to do with the airbag system. If the bar comes with all the mounting bracketry and bolts then it would be a piece of piss to install, just spanner twirling and working out the indicator wiring. The airbag is triggered by sensor modules in the cab, all the bullbar has an effect on is the crumple zone. If the bullbar is made for an airbag equipped vehicle then it doesn't affect the crumple zone too much - if not then it may or may not affect the crumple zone but it hasn't been crash tested.

Sammy, you probably know this but just in case...
Make sure you get the correct bar (Thai or Jap build)
And make sure the brackets are included, or else you will pay through the nose at nissan for the brackets.
If you don't have one yet pm Nizzbits, he got me new with all brackets etc for about $1000

Latest posts

Back