Keyless entry

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As you guys know i have just purchased a 2nd hand navara, we i brought the car i only recieved a single car key, no push button entry.

How car i get a new keyless entry key/pad?

Ive seen plenty of blank keys with push buttons on ebay, but how do i get it cloned to my navara.

Below is the key i have been looking at.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/28073590...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_506wt_1161

Thanks

Rob

Hi Rob,

I am not sure about the car - your only other post so far asked about wire thickness and didn't describe the car.

That's an important detail. Some models have remote central locking and others don't. D40 keyless entry keys cost up to $400 depending on where you want to have your money stolen. I'm not sure how much they'll try to rob you for the D22 keys.

Personally (because the eBay ad says they can) I'd check with a locksmith - even Mr Minit or whatever in the local shopping centre - they can sometimes do them too. If they say they can recode a key for your model Navara, then I'd consider buying it.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back