Just joined the CFA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Just filled out the paperwork at my local CFA. So tired of watching these guys and gals battling their arses off fighting fires, protecting peoples propertey and saving lives, alot of the time from some heartless brainless clown, purposely lighting a fire. It breaks my heart watching it on the stupid TV, so i got in my car and drove down and signed up for training commencing after summer this year.

Ill fight fires, do food and water drops, mop up, scrub trucks or dunnys for the CFA, i dont care, it's time to help these people.

If you are thinking about it, let's get onboard and back these battlers up and help out those who are losing their everything and their lives from bushfires!!

Cant handle sitting at home watching it on TV like a rubberneck and pretending to go about my day at work like nothing is happening. People are dieing and losing everything they have worked hard for their whole lives, alot of time, due to ****ing pieces of shit who get off on lighting fires.

Good work mate. I found myself looking into joining the TFS the other day too -- been studying fire regimes for years now, so probably time to start fighting it too.

I was told training takes around 3-6 months or even up to a year depending on how quickly you learn. How did you find it?

Minimum skills up our way is done over a few evenings and then a couple of maybe sunday mornings for the practical. . First thing i did when i moved to this little town was join the cfa, 21 years now. Good on you for joining mate, We need more volunteers especially in some of the smaller rural areas like where i live

Great stuff mate being a volunteer firefighter is both rewarding and challenging but it was the best thing I did joining up. Been at Springvale Fire Station for 4 years now and only 20 years old! All my friends can't believe that I've been doing it from a very young age but wouldn't want it any other way :)

Jarryd

Latest posts

Back