Issue with my new stereo....which harness ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pecco

Reaction score
Hi, I bought one stereo to fit my navara D22 str 2005 model.
For make it easy I bought the specific harness AERPRO for both stereo and car.
When I got the old one out I have seen something unexpected, the harness in the car in made frome just one square harness that fit in the new that I got, but the new one also got one other end just littel bit smaller than the first.
i have been looking online everywhere but I cant find any help.....
Please give me one hand!!!!

had to do this a few months ago.

basically you go into supercheap (or anywhere that sells the adapter cables) get a Nissan to ISO cable and a ISO to *whatever brand* stereo you pick, mine was pioneer plugged straight in no dramas.

from memory you want the nissan to ISO to be female (nissan side) female (ISO side) and the other one to be male to male so it plugs into the ISO output and then back into your stereo.

Last edited:
I already got the 2 harness ISO, the problem is that in the Nissan side the harness of my car have only one harness instead of 2 ends of the one I have got online....the problem is that apparently is the only harness on the market for a navara 2005.....

I refuse to cut factory harness's. So for me, it would need both those harness's.

you only need to use the 1 plug, big white one from memory.

well the orginal stereo was working only with thatbigger plug but this new pioneer deh4550 bt is not working at all with just that.
The new unit has heaps of wire, at least 4 or 5 more than the original harness.....that is what I don understand.... if is possible that in one or 2 of those wire are realy needed.

anfurtunatly not at the moment....my pc is broken and i can't do it with my smart tv...
anyway today i been told from autobarn that the harness in the car looks like the same of the navara D40....that is stange.....or not?

Latest posts

Back