Iron Man, Tough Dog, Old Man Emu, or TJM

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBran

Reaction score
So I know this is usually one of the biggest questions around 4x4 mods, but what brand is the one I should be going for, for a 40-50mm heavy duty front/rear lift. Needs to have the ability to tow heavy stuff (like 5 tons of unbraked header front) and along with a set of airbags in the rear, a 300-500 litre fire unit. I will not be doing a real lot of heavy offroading either.

At the moment I am leaning towards Iron Man, or Tough Dog but does anyone say otherwise??

Cheers Guys!!! :) :D

Ilitterally just finished installing a set of 0-300kg Ironman rear springs and the ride is so much better and quality seems really good. I got my gear from 4WD1 and service was fantastic .Also put in Rancho 9000 shocks

as far as shocks go bilstein, koni or rancho if you want the best without spending a small fortune.

for springs just go dobinson, EFS or lovells.

Everyone will tell you the brand they have installed is the best :)

I'm no exception to that rule. Have OME gear in this ute for the last 4 years. Had the same brand in 3 previous 4wd's as well and am happy with it.

I only went the Ironman springs cos they were the cheapest lol
The guys from 4WD1 pretty much said they are all much of a muchness quality wise or they wouldnt be on the market any more .

Towing 5 tonnes? Prob need to upgrade more than the suspension, prob need a decent ute like a cruiser or similar.

Nah this is more bettera

2005_international_cxt_fa_rocks_pickup_wallpaper-normal_zpscc59faac.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone will tell you the brand they have installed is the best :)

I'm no exception to that rule. Have OME gear in this ute for the last 4 years. Had the same brand in 3 previous 4wd's as well and am happy with it.

I,m on my second full det of ironman, i dont claim there The best, but i do believe there value for money

Latest posts

Back