hyclone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egg

Reaction score
Hey everyone just seen a ad on tv about those hyclone things claiming better fuel economy more power.any thoughts on these

I find homebrand fairy dust concentrate performs even better, at 2/3rds of the price.

back to the original question, I know a bloke who swears they work, I know a bloke who swears they don't, and I know another bloke who just swears. Personally I wouldn't bother.

I haven't been able to find any fairy dust concentrate around here.

You'll get better results with better gear choice and controlling your driving attitude. I wouldn't bother.

does it work?
n/a petrol injected engines,i doubt it
n/a carbie engines, possibly
any forced induction engine, no fkin way:rofl:

does it work?
n/a petrol injected engines,i doubt it
n/a carbie engines, possibly
any forced induction engine, no fkin way:rofl:

thats about right.
any really old carby engine that doesn't have intake swirl it would help. but who wants to ruin a historic car with after market parts!
later carby engines have the swirl built into the air cleaner assembly, so it won't help them.

of course won't help with injected motors
and certainly won't do jack with diesels as fuel mixture is done in cylinder not in the intake.

I ordered one at the same time as i ordered the striped paint and my left handed screw drivers

i find homebrand fairy dust concentrate performs even better, at 2/3rds of the price.

Back to the original question, i know a bloke who swears they work, i know a bloke who swears they don't, and i know another bloke who just swears. Personally i wouldn't bother.

lmfao

Speaking of snake oil... does anyone remember that inline fuel system that put microscopic tin particles in your fuel? was meant to add 10% more power or some BS?

thats about right.
any really old carby engine that doesn't have intake swirl it would help. but who wants to ruin a historic car with after market parts!

Haha I do I've got one similar on my xp for $5 from a swap meet but we put a 2 barrel carby in at the same time so don't know if it increases power/ saves fuel and we put it after the carby not in the air cleaner so it mixes the air and fuel better it defiantly goes better than it used to

Latest posts

Back