Hunting ATV

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
hey fellas,
im going to purchase a 250cc ATV quad bike and setting it up for hunting.
Key features will be:
Front and rear carry racks.
Front gun holder.
Rear space case for ammo and gear.
Camo paint job.
Spotlights.

What do you guys think??

Sounds like a really good set up.. I'm currently saving up for a hunting quad of my own, I originally brought the navara for hunting and got a bench seat and all made for the rear tray but now I am saving for a quad

I,ve used a polaris a few times saves the legs, carry more gear and cover more ground. The downside is you can miss more travelling past in comfort, lol

im the only one out of my mates who has a ute (they all have patrols and cruisers) so i always get stuck driving. so the plan for the quad is for someone else to drive the nav and me on the quad.

Yeah the guys I go shooting with all have quads so it's time I play catch up lol but in no rush coz I'm lucky to go hunting once or twice every 3-6months, need to get some contacts so I can head out more lol

i went up to my hunting propert today for a ride on my ktm, was originally going to get a 4x4 quad for hunting but went with a bike instead, saw a few deer around which is a good sign for when im up there hunting next, the first deer ive ever seen actually lol

Latest posts

Back