Hotel in China

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy the Kid

Reaction score
Check this building out.

This is incredible. It's another reason why we have to focus on China as a country that is soaring ahead of us in so many areas.

This 30 story Hotel took 15 days to build !!! Notice each of the sections already has electric and water pipes installed and were tested for accuracy all prior to them leaving the factory. It appears those "sections" formed and pre-tested at the factory, snug together like lego building blocks. And look at the earthquake resistance level.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/GVUsIlwWWM8?rel=0

When the right people get involved tradies in this country can build a residential house in a matter of days, usually it's for charity or something and we rarely see follow ups as to whether a wall falls down or if the dunny leaks but it can happen.

I doubt we could build a building that quick no matter how many tv current affairs shows got involved because it takes more than 15 days to clear the union bullshit on a work shit in this country but there is hope :big_smile:

Not to mention they were most likely fed as well on site by the company,
With so many different cultures here in Australia it would be so hard to get them all to play nicely. Those of us who work in the industry know the mutual distaste towards the Asian cultures

A lot of time would have been spent in pre-fab too, but you gotta hand it to them for bringing another idea to the fore ...

Although my grandson has been doing that with Megablocks. Had a few tremors that reached 11 on the sphincter scale and it still stood so the Chinese still have some work ahead of 'em.

Working 24x7 by the look of it. I don't know if that's a good thing, everything takes time and Chinese buildings, to the best of my knowledge, aren't renowned for their longevity.

dunno - but I reckon the great wall of china has been around for a few years!:redcool:

keeps the rabbits out right??

Greatwall_1_.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back