Hot cabin!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MYD40STX

Reaction score
Hey all,

i just noticed after driving in the D40 for awhile the cabin becomes quite warm even with the fresh air vents open! Has anyone notice this or just me?

Hey all,

i just noticed after driving in the D40 for awhile the cabin becomes quite warm even with the fresh air vents open! Has anyone notice this or just me?

Not a good idea to carry naked women in the cabin of a D40......invariably raises one's temperature :big_smile:

If you're not running your air conditioner then the only temperature-affecting thing inside the ductwork is the heater matrix. If that's not being offset by the refrigerant, then the cabin can only heat up.

I had thought I'd read somewhere that the heater matrix was supposed to be fully isolated from the rest of the ducting when "cold" was selected, but mine tends to get a little warm too and I'm not sure if it's age, or just the proximity of near-boiling water that lets a little heat leak in, and over time that adds up to a warm cabin!

I have had the windows in my D22 fog up.

Move it inside the house to stop it from happening. Lol.

Latest posts

Back