HID issue

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
hi guys, jus installed a philips hid conversion today, just wondering with those of you that have done hid's in your rides, did you have a metal reflector around your bulb when you installed them or none at all, mine came with 2 sets and one i know i dont need but i am not sure whether or not to use the other one or none at all, the issue i have is i have the one installed at the moment and the high beams seem WAY too high, but low beam is spot on. any info would be great, cheers

Last edited:
i just put a chinese ebay special in mine, but they only had one set of metal surrounds. i had to adjust the low beam down a fair bit to stop glare, which then made the high beam next to useless. you might need to post a pic of the bulb holder setup so we can see what they have

Leave the metal ones on the globes.

I think the main opening on mine are facing down.

Ill double check when I service it later.

Without the covers, the focus is shit.

i dont have one ones with the big opening your talking about just one that reflects a bit more of the light upwards

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

These look like yours ?

just the reflector im after, the same as in the pic u posted, cant find them anywhere

Latest posts

Back