Hi All, Fuel problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyQ

Reaction score
Hi every one,
I'm from England my partner has a Navara 2013 V6 model. It is not something we know much as we are Classic Mini and Jaguar people but this is a work vehicle. It broke down on him on the way home one evening. It behaved as though it had run out of fuel, which it hadn't.
We have reached out to everyone that we know and from person to person. We have found that there is not a lot of info out there about these trucks. I have come across your forum and after reading some of the feeds I think you guys are whom i need to ask. We have replaced the injectors as we sent them to be checked and they came back as blocked so that was easy change them. The pumps work as these both have been checked. Some one has said that we need to try 2 valves. 1 we have managed to be able to order from Nissan the other is unavailable. Part number 164305X20A It is a fuel return valve that we have been told if it is staying open it will not build up pressure and therefore the truck will not start. ( I think this is what we've been told) So many people have said so much that my brain is now blown. Please don't get me wrong my classic turbo Mini I can strip the engine down and rebuild it with my eyes closed and I know my way around engines but the truck is beyond us. Maybe because it is diesel and we do petrol.
So my question to all you lovely people is do you think this could be the problem and if so do you have any idea anywhere in the world we can get the part?
Thank you all Tracey

Attachments

• 164305X20A.jpeg
    164305X20A.jpeg
    3.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back