Help beefing up my 2003 d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neiner

Reaction score
Hey guys,
sorry in advance if i posted to the wrong area
I just bought a Nissan Navara D22 2003 4x2 model, and although i love the thing.
I feel it needs a little beefing up! I believe the wheels are a bit small, its a bit to low to the ground, maybe put some rims on or something? I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what i can do to it to make it look a bit better :)
Also interior help as well, i would like to make that look a bit better. Any ideas on a nice stereo unit to install?
Thanks

p.s: i only am driving around the suburbia, down to the coast a lot (i like to surf), I dont want it amazingly expensive either :)

any pictures of yours would be greatly appreciated as well!!

Attachments

• 21092012(001).jpg
    21092012(001).jpg
    219.6 KB
  • 21092012.jpg
    21092012.jpg
    217.7 KB
Ask real nice and you should find a forum member nearby that has the chrome tub bars in the shed cause they were going to sell em. You could have mine, but they are in Sydney!
Everyone has 'em, should get em cheap!

thanks for the welcome mate :)

Can i please get those tube bars off you?
whereabouts do they go on the car? (probably sounds a bit obvious but im like a nembie to the whole car seen)

Brisbane :p
i could pay for postage or something as well?
what are they exactly?

Brisbane :p
i could pay for postage or something as well?
what are they exactly?

Check photos of new d22s online. There are usually some for sale in the threads on here. Not worth your whole paying postage from Sydney, should be plenty near to you. They have to come off for canopy fitment.

Latest posts

Back