Happy new year

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ScottyB, just a quiet one planned. Get a mate over, have a few Crownies and play Wii with the girls!!

Ahhh for the good ol days in Surfers Paradise, having drunk topless chicks coming up and kissing and hugging you left right and centre, *sigh*

Happy new years fellas.

Quick drive into Newy and then back home and let the JD flow.

Dave.

Same to you Buzzcat.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 2011.

Quiet night at home with a few beers and a bourbon or two - sit out the back amongst the trees, with the dogs, and count the stars!

Happy New Year to everyone. It has been a pretty good year just gone and I look forward to see you all happy and safe in 2011.
Fireworks and thunder here in Melbourne tonight. Staying home with the hounds to make sure they don't get lost.

It wasn't too bad last night, got a bit tired towards midnight. But then the fireworks started around our area and there were some great ones going off.

A few BIG starburst type ones that rocket for ages up in the air, and then we heard this huge BOOM, wasn't any bloody fireworks I've heard before and we pissed ourselves laughing. Sounds like some knob let off a homemade bomb or something, it was LOUD. You get that around our way out in the sticks. :sarcastic:

We made the treck to Stawell in the bloody heat and only had the aircon for half the trip as the Nav was getting hot.Its realy starting to shit me now but I will get it sorted.
We are at my old bosses from the firies.He retired and bought 1600 acres and runs a commercial goat farm(so much for retireing as he works harder now than he ever has)
We got up here at about 8.30 last night and had hamburgers for dinner and a couple of quiet ones and watched the shitty Melb fireworks display on tele and then went to bed.
I was feeling shit house due to pain killers and heat and 3 alcoholic drinks but all good now.
We brought Kendalls little 4 wheeler up and about to go and pump the tyres up on it so she can have a spin on it.She stacked it a couple of years ago and hasn't sat her arse on it since but now she wants to have a crack so I'm impressed with that.Have a great first day of the new year guys and girls and will be seeing you soon.Cheers Scotty and family.

HAPPY NY's:dancing:

to all here in the Nav family

from over here at Lakes Entrance...went off with a bang last night, great fireworks again, at 9:30 for the sprogs and then again at 12,
couple of scrub fires in the foreshore again,
and,
a rockin band to party to, and lots of hot drunk chicks.

:party:

Latest posts

Back