good build thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit he started in 2007 was it and is still not finished. Would be a bloody big job i know but far out its also a big build thats taken some time. Will have a proper look when i get home from work tonight.

the man is unreal. i dont know how much help he has had or what his back ground is but the shit he is pulling off is unreal. one minute he's jigging up some unreal rear axle linkage set up then just casually upgrading his 3 phase board to take a 11kw solar system. huge job but it really sounds like hes got it all thought out and is in no rush, so nothing is done in halves.

Haha yeah it took me a good solid hour just to go through it late last night to look at all the progress pictures and skim through the write up.

calcal i notice you have a 2.5" straight through exuast is that right , so how does your car go without a cat , exuast temp and sound /performance etc, im thinking of removing my cat converter thats why i ask

Not sure on exhaust temp because I don't have an EGT gauge. But it's deeper and louder. Goes much better

Not sure on exhaust temp because I don't have an EGT gauge. But it's deeper and louder. Goes much better

thanks im taking mine out i recon the egt would have to be lower due to less restriction gasses getting away quicker, now ill wait to be told that the epa etc wont care how cool the gasses are and that im breaking the law and insurance co ont cover bullshit,bullshit here we go''''''''''''

Latest posts

Back