glow plug drama

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro nissan

Reaction score
Question, iv just explored the condition of my glow plugs and realised that the first one one (closest to the fire wall, at the rear of the engine) is what seems to be corroded or burnt from the plate nut to the plate(the tin type strap that connects all the plugs), in my mechanical genius i presume that maybe there isn’t enough current travelling through this plate to the other plugs if not even the first...could this be the result of my baby now sleeping for two days straight unable to fire, all other electrical components have been ruled out and she does appear to have plenty of will to get out of bed but just cant flame up
Is there an alternative, can I clutch start it just to get to my mech.?
Help please

Posting your question in 3 different sections won't get your question answered quicker, you'll just piss me and Dave off.

Edit, and I'm locking this one too because I've just noticed that you posted the same thing in your original thread here: http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=9508

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back