Gladstone Nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitch92

Reaction score
G'day

Just after some peoples experiences with Gladstone Nissan, the good, bad and ugly. My D22 will be due for a service shortly and so will be getting it done down there most likely, dependent on if they seem ok.

Cheers
Mitch

Hi Mitch,

I bought my Navara from Gladstone Nissan a bit over 5 years ago. I had a Turbo issue a few months later as I was heading down the Bruce Highway, and they fixed it the same day. Excellent service and great people to deal with!

However, it was 5 years ago and the service manager at the time was a good friend!

If I lived in Gladstone (and wasn't a mechanic myself), I'd find Ted O'brien's Total Motor Repairs out towards Boyne. A very honest man and a great mechanic to boot!

I bought my 08 D40 from their Used car place but never used the main dealership
for servicing. I usually do my own fluids and filters. I will get in contact with them
about the alloy wheel issue though.

If you do use them for the service please post up how it goes.

Regards Murph

I have a Patrol for a work car and get it serviced through Nissan. And id warn not to go there. I have nothing but troubles with them. I definantly wouldnt take my own car there, not even for waranty

Bummer. I have much the same respect for the dealer up here. Ahh well bit more thinking and working around it i reckon.

Cheers for the experiences fella's

Mitch

I honestly wouldn't recommend taking a car to any dealership in town. I've had work experience with most of them back in high school and I'd never take a car there after that. There are plenty of small shops i'd recommend but no dealers

Cheers

I have to go to gladdy tafe for my instrumentation for 4 & a half weeks starting monday week, and as we don't get payed enough to stay there will be driving down and back every day. Go figure, will pay us close to 5 times as much per day than to stay, not enough to stay anywhere decent, yet don't particularly want us to drive. gotta love government organisations.

Mitch

Latest posts

Back