G'day Newbie here

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuttin' Dust

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to say hi, ive just picked up my first 4by 2003 Navara DX 4x4 dual cab, its already got a 2 inch lift in the rear that the previous owner put in for work purposes and a set of Lightforce blitz 240s hanging off the factory steel bull/winch bar.

Id love some advice from you guys on any recomendations in regards to suspenion, tires and other accessories to build the nav into a decent tourer/ tow car for my race car

Welcome to the forums CD, have a read through the D22 section I'm sure you'll find all the suggestions you need for mods.

Welcome bloke fairly new myself. Had ironman suspension under my d22, was good for ride and handling, but blew the front shocks on about 600 ks of corrugated road ( got to hot). As for tyres wouldnt buy anything other than BF's, only ever had mud terrains, but
over 4 sets haven't had less than 70000ks and had up to 85000 ks, and that hasn't been easy driving.

Hey Jag thanks for the advice, ive been offered a set of bfg mud terrain KM2 for the nav off a 2006 rodeo on sunnys, from memory they are 265/ 75 r16s for 600bucks

Welcome.

I run Lovell leaf springs, Tough Dog torsion bars and Bilstien shocks.

Works for me.

g'day. running tough dog lift kit all round medium leaves. haven't got a problem. and my shocks got rated the best all rounder in the 4wd action comparo! (woo!) I'm looking to get mickey thompson muddies 265/75/16 most people will say them, but each to their own

Latest posts

Back