Flush mounted worklight wiring diagram

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richiedx22

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Looking for help to wire up my flush mounted worklights.
Going to run power from back of cigarette lighter to lights thru a toggle switch so i can leave on to set up camp.
Any idea which way i should go about it please ??
Richie

Is the cig lighter in the car? If so, you will be leaving your car in "ACC" the whole time which will chew up your starter battery over the hours.

Anyway, the cig lighter power is already fused so you don't have to worry about that. Hook up a red lead for the positive power up to the centre pin, then connect this to your switch (centre tab). If you have to press the switch down to turn it on, you will want to connect the output (also red) wire to the TOP tab. Run this wire out to the positive input of the lights. Connect a black wire from just about anywhere you like and connect that to the negative input. Job done.

It's not the way I'd do it personally, I'd never risk my starter battery because that's what's going to get me home. Use a second battery or a portable power pack (Ark, Thumper etc) to save yourself the grief of not being able to start her when you have to leave.

Latest posts

Back