Flood help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread for anyone who needs help in Brisbane and it surrounding areas. I have room for anyone who needs it... If you can get to the sunshine coast but the offer is there. Be safe everyone take care of your fellow man...material things can be replaced.. Lives can't!

I'm ok here, and jasons house is fine, though I believe he is stuck away from home somewhere. Will report more when I can get contact with him.

Also mate be carefull offering your house,I did it with the fires and some people are so ungratefull and beleive it is there right to stay there and not want to help with cooking or dishes and let there kids run rampent and expext you clean up after them.
Just speaking from experiance mate.

It's ok scottybobcat I have a Lebanese wife that speaks her mind... Her house is her kindom and she runs the show... Upstairs anyway... Garage is out of bounds!

Once it's over let us know if you need help to rebuild/replace too. I'm sure if anyone needs appliances or furniture someone here will have something they can spare.

Might be a week or so before we even get to assess the damage though.

Latest posts

Back