Feedback sought re Werribee Nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Folks
Just looking for feedback from the group around the quality of dealings people have had with this dealership, good and bad.
All feedback gratefully received.
PM me if preferred
Cheers
Nick

Got to "Advanced Search" (below the search box) and do an advanced search for Werribee. the Nissan Dealership there has been spoken about a number of times both good and bad.

Customer service statistics are that if you have good dealings with someone then you will tell 3 people about this. If however you have a negative experience then you will tell 9 others of this. Be prepared for an influx of mostly bad news.
Personally I approached Weribee when we were buying ours. I stated that I was genuinely interested in an STR and that I was ready to sign off on it. They gave us the keys to a new vehicle on the lot and was told to take it for a drive, more for my partners perspective as it was to be her daily drive. We were satisfied enough......until it ran out of fuel less than 1km later. It then took them nearly an hour to pick us up when we were less than 400m from the dealership. I would have walked back but I didn't want to leave the vehicle that was in my charge and since we had rung them and was told that someone was on their way.
After eventually being collected we were then sat in front of the dealer principal who was ready to make a sale. He told me that the prices I had been quoted from Melton Nissan were lies and that I shouldn't trust them because Werribee was a "platinum dealership" and no-one could beat them. I was told they would match the price I had been quoted from Melton but they "unfortunately" would be making a loss!! The dumbass had the figures in plain view and its not hard to read invoices upside down! I was then promised delivery within 2 weeks of the color and options I speced when every other dealership had said at least 6 weeks ( turned out it was 11 weeks). So I know exactly who not to trust.
We walked away and laughed at the daft prick.

Mind you Blackburn Nissan is a whole other story!

We got our nav from them and I gotta say I was far from impressed. Anything to get the sale but once they got the deposit well that's another story. Didn't return calls, constant delays on the delivery date etc.

I walked away feeling like a fire extinguisher had been politely inserted in my exhaust.

I find ways to not give them my business now (even for parts).

Like most things in business, get everything in writing including definitions/clarifications of what they say and commit to so that if the brown stuff hits the fan you can pull it out.

Of course make sure they are authorised to make representations etc otherwise the manager/management will use the old excuse of "oh he's not authorised to do/say that".

i bought my st d40 from them. i delt with the salesman peter first then went up to the manager there. i went in sept 09 wanting to buy. had the deposit with me and everything. worked out our price. they told me they could do it for a certain higher price coz they had one out the back and i would have it in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later still no car and after many phone calls they finally tell me they said that said car to 6 different people and blammed it on a computer fault. i didnt end up getting my car until feb 2010 and was not impressed at all. since then i have strongly recommended people to stay away from them and the customer service was terrible and i refuse to go back there for anything, including parts or servicing

i bought my st d40 from them. i delt with the salesman peter first then went up to the manager there. i went in sept 09 wanting to buy. had the deposit with me and everything. worked out our price. they told me they could do it for a certain higher price coz they had one out the back and i would have it in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later still no car and after many phone calls they finally tell me they said that said car to 6 different people and blammed it on a computer fault. i didnt end up getting my car until feb 2010 and was not impressed at all. since then i have strongly recommended people to stay away from them and the customer service was terrible and i refuse to go back there for anything, including parts or servicing

:wtf: and I thought I had problems.

Latest posts

Back