exhaust system and chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuggett

Reaction score
Hi people, I have a d40 stx turbo diesel looking at an aftermarket exhaust and chip for performance and better economy EG; iron man etc cheers nuggett

Steinbauer chips are by far the safest chips for your engine with really good gains and peace of mind that your not destroying your motor and probably best to find a good exhaust shop and get a mandrel bent system made to your needs

steinbauer for a chip, dont get a fuel rail chip, too risky and waayyyy over priced
beaudesert exhausts for an exhaust
both proven good products
cheers

Hey mate, can't help you with exhaust - haven't gone down that route. Chip - I have a chipit basic model, got it about 3 years ago. Recently had a wiring problem - cleaned the connectors, plugged back in again and no problems since. Been running perfectly other than that for 3 years. Guess I must be living on borrowed time if you believe the horror stories :)

Got a chipit one forsale mate perfect condition runs excellent it's a package got chip, egt and fuel rail mod. The egt and fuel rail mod brand new never been fitted. Great starter package only 12 months old still got receipt with 4 years warranty only chasing $750 for forum members. Reason for selling I have got the new dom 3 chip. The package I think I paid $1300 new. Pm me if keen.

Latest posts

Back