Electronic Rust Proofing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke321

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of Rust proofing system i should get installed on my 05 d22 and whether it is were it?
Doing quite a bit of beach work.

Cheers

I put a 4 pad couplertek kit in mine about 6 years ago now around $700 ish from memory.
and I am very happy.
still need to wash it well after the beach.
what sold me is talking to a life guard here on the coast said they never get to wash under the car and are on the beach every day with this system...
not sure about the other brands. someone here will have erps brand may be able to comment.

^^same same. I have the Couplertec 4 pad. It's only been on for a few months so time will tell. They guarantee them to work and all the mines are using them so they must work to a degree.

Cheers.

Have the 4pad couplertec system aswell. Recommended again from a lifeguard who said instead of 12-18montha before vehicle replacement they can drag out much longer and still be pretty rust free. I originally had one that was fitted by nissan and it was s***.

Rusty

Ive heard some positive things about electronic rust proofing and its last on my very long list of things to do. I wash it after I come off the beach anyway and my nav is always garaged, of course the minute I find a spot of rust it just might move to the top of the list

Latest posts

Back