dyno graph

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue boy

Reaction score
here's the dyno graph from the processor i got installed the other week.
cant say that im that impressed with the jump in torque and kw's i thought the difference would of been more than noticable.

had 1 issue after it was initially tuned with the engine losing power half through 3rd gear, only for a split second than coming back on.. dyno place came around plugged the laptop into it and changed something and hasen't done it since.

i was out at work and have only driven it since the change was made. towing a trailer away for camping over easter. took it for a quick spin this arvo with no weight on and still unsure.

pretty dissapointed.. not sure if i was expecting to much just thought the increase would've been tottally noticiable.

Attachments

• dyno graph.jpg
    dyno graph.jpg
    124.9 KB
Strange hp fall off after 3000rpm. The hp peak should ideally remain around 4000rpm.

The chip only seems to be doing anything between 2250 and 3250 rpm, just a thousand revs...

Last edited:
I thought it looked strange also all the other graphs Ive seen tend to be more gradual.

Leprachaun it's a "Chip Torque" Exede processor. Fancy name for a chip....

Latest posts

Back