Driver's side handle and mechanism & WTB

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alxmcd

Reaction score
TL;DR - WTB Drivers' side door handle and inner mechanism.

NB More photos to follow this arvo.

Hey team,

I have had an issue with my driver's side door for a while when it comes to opening it from the outside. This happened after a time when the latch got stuck in the closed/locked position but the door was open. I fixed this issue, but after that, the outside handle wouldn't work. The Inside handle works great.

For months after I was able to open it from the outside if I pressed on the upper left of the window frame just right. I finally got around to pulling the trim off yesterday and after watching a few videos I attempted to remove the exterior handle. I was not able to do so and I've broken some small plastic tabs bits where the handle attaches to the door. I have put it back together as best I could. Now it doesn't line up nicely and the handle doesn't work at all now. Great I know.

I am going to have a go again to remove it this afternoon. Will post pics of exactly what I mean when I get home this arvo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Probably need door handle parts as well if possible.

I'll attach some of the outside-view photos I took this morning.

20240902_081557.jpg 20240902_081559.jpg20240902_081603.jpg20240902_081606.jpg

Latest posts

Back