Don't buy these manuals

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

Incase anyone is hunting around ebay and sees the following manuals listed do not bother making a purchase unless you just want pretty pictures.

2005-2010 NISSAN FRONTIER NAVARA PARTS LIST MANUAL!!!!! - eBay (item 250698577454 end time Mar-16-11 13:05:09 PDT)

The manuals for sale here are for US models only and the part numbers do not match Aussie part numbers, apart from that the entire CD the guy is selling is downloadable. If you want to buy parts from the US this manual may be of assistance but quoting the numbers to an Aussie dealer will result in a blank stare.

For those interested from what I'm led to believe Nissan use a program called FAST for their parts cattledog and it comes in region specific versions.

EUR, CA, GLD, US and there is an Aussie version I can't remember the code for (might be SE I'd have to check).

The FAST software appears to be the same for all countries (except for the language used on the screen) and depending on the disk installed as to which region it will accept, I am unaware if you can run two different regions on the on disk. All packages are available for download but as it is more than likely illegal I wont be the one responsible for publishing the links.

I do know that the 2010 version accepts aussie VINS and matches many of the part numbers listed on this site to the exact parts people have reported. The FAST system also shows schematic drawings for each section which then shows part numbers, it doesn't run on 64 bit Windows but it runs on most other versions of Windows and it shows part numbers for the range of Nissan vehicles not just Nav's

Latest posts

Back