Different ecm programme for rx 2007-2009

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40 rx

Reaction score
Gday, new to the forum. Have learnt alot. Have been reading through the nissan training guide and was wondering why in the spec there are 2 diffrent readings for the power and torque. It reads POWER KW@RPM 106 OR 126 @4000 and TORQUE NM@RPM 356 OR 403 @ 2000. How would one know which one is applied? If it is the smaller can it be changed? Also, does the bash plate come stock as mine does not have one and has had a belly full of sand. RX 2009 MANUAL

no the 106kw version is the D40 single cab :)

D22 is 98kw and 304nm although on a dyno its about 60% of that.

Yeah it is a hitachi turbo on the d22 2.5 standard boost is 15psi mine is set to 19psi it can go more but no need still thinking about a dmax in a few years but speaking to owners and driving one on the weekend after we pulled it out 2 times not so sure.

The bit that the rear springs bolts to botoms out and bogs the truck in the soft crap very quickly with a poor driver i carn't see how any lift will help.it just is very low but despite the lag the donk is good it feels a tad better than the standard d22 with great economy but i think for anything serious it may be no good as a stocker

just buy a 4.2 patrol or cruiser... happy days lol

still not sure about the turbo, I'd wager money on it being a garret that is unless you have physically checked the model on the side of it?