D4o body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bright Spark

Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering any thoughts on a 2'' body lift on a king cab d40...
im planning to do in in the next few days, already got a 2'' lift and then the body lift next if i decide... any pros and cons or anything to look out for...
also iive heard that you can use boat trailer rollers as block and that makes it a $100 job instead or the usual $400 process...
any thoughts ??

Just be careful using home made spacers
If one was to fail and cause an accident you would get bent over big time

this is what you get in a full kit from Suspension Connection
body_lift_kit.gif

wont cause any problems with the transmission?n after doing a body lift on my old hilux dont think id do a body lift again.

I was thinking of get the body lift from Zordos. Will the body lift effect a roo bar being mounted later on?
Is there anything else that will need changing or will the kit just go straight in and up?
Mal

The body lift litterally lifts the body up off the chassis. Any bars etc that mount directly to the chassis wont me lifted so you could endup with gaps depending on how they mount.The original bumper mounts to both body and chassis so you will need to lift the bumper as well to avoid issues there

Hey Aussie
What happens with the transmission handle etc. How do you extend that? Is there enough slack in all of the cables and wires to go 50mm.
Mal

How'd it go?

Hey fella's thought i'd follow up on how the body lifts went?

Also, has anyone heard about legal issues with body lifting D40's with driver/passenger airbags? had a mate mention something the other day, thought the guys here would have more of an idea....?

Cheers fellas, Jon.

Latest posts

Back