d22 n 35's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuffnav

Reaction score
anyone know if you would fit 35's on a d22 with 3in suspension lift n 2in body lift?? also would the diff be able to handle the strain of turning that big of tire??
cheers

Look Joshy up mate, pretty sure he used to run 35's. But I think he also ran a V6 front diff and had to do a bit of trimming around the guards. Have a read of his SAS thread, I think there's something about it at the start somewhere.

Joshy???

youll fit them with that much lift. Just dont get too much offset on the rims, more offset, more trimming will be needed.
My front diff handled it fine, only went to the v6 so i could get an airlocker. Cv's were also ok untill the locker, but all depends how and what you drive.

on 35

need to get the gearing right with mine it gets a bit hard same times in the hills i can only use low range in high range doesn't take much to stop it.35 are great but,,,when its steep o f,,k need a lower gear going fast s,,t.you get the idea but for horn factor GREAT im now working out how to fit 4.6 ratios but thats my opinion if can put them on

yeah i had the same prob. on the road the gearing is still okay. but offroad, forget taking off on a hill in high range.

Latest posts

Back