D22 2WD torsion bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greyhour

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my Navara d22 2006 torsion bars. Currently my front is sagging a bit and I would like to correct that and even go up an extra 2" or so. Issue I am having is I can only find the stronger torsion bars for a d22 4wd. Does anyone know if these would fit into my 2wd? Or maybe where I could get 2wd upgraded torsion bars from?

unless you have a winch and bar installed, just adjust the bars to suit.
however i would check the shocks first. some shocks have enough preload to change the height a little bit.

okay cool, thanks! do you know what sorts of shocks might be right for the d22 2wd? I can only assume that the travel on a 2wd shock is much less that a 4wd? Maybe just swapping in standard 4wd shocks would be a good idea when I adjust the bars?

adjusting the torsion bars (winding them up) is a good start.
the shocks are very easy to change on the 4wd d22, i'd imagine the 2wd to be very similar. do an online search you should find the correct shocks easily enough.

easy way would be to look up the shock manufactures catalogue. it will say if they have different shocks.
i would fit shocks before adjusting bars.

Latest posts

Back