Comparison GVM and payload weights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good find but it looks like a fairly rough guide. I see there is no ST diesel listed.

Like all these things, you would need to check carefully before comitting and don't believe the dealer!

I didn't get checked, but I've heard of front spring mounts cracking and not being covered by Nissan citing the vehicle being over weight. Plus, if you we're in a serious accident I'm sure the weigh will be looked into.
"My" concern was the capability of the vehicle to carry my equipment. I'm looking at replacing this ST Dual Cab at the end of the year so am doing my research on what's out there. I'm thinking of a BT50 or Patrol, just for the weight capacity. I carry a constant 600+kg, grossing 2800-2900kg constantly - topped 3100kg once (I work on weighbridges so I can measure it).

If you looking at that sort of weight doesn't matter what you get most utes will be over weight or very close. Might as well stick with the 40 and get a gvm upgrade or even a lazy axle to really boosted you GVM.

get a cruiser or trol ute, problem solved.

pretty sure they have gvm ratings of about 3.2t

Latest posts

Back