Chip it chip in D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamod40ST

Reaction score
I have fitted a chip it chip to my D40 navara and black smoke pumps out of the exhaust really bad. Is this meant to happen?

This can happen if your running too much fuel in the programmed tune.

You need to run a lesser tune and you will blow less smoke.

And welcome to the forum, any other mods to the nav and where are you from?

Bryce

Hi Bryce thanks for the reply I will try the different tune hopefully it will work. I am from adelaide. The nav has a few mods cooper s/t tyres, black steel wheels, ome 2 inch lift, arb deluxe bar, compressor under the passenger seat, rear arb locker, gme uhf & antenna, roof racks, arb awning, snorkel, electric brake controller, ipf xs spotties, rear seat removed and 40 engel fitted, reverse camera in rear view mirror.

Hi
If anyone's interested I have a chip it performance package for sale on ebay under Navara Performance. Bought the package, never fitted to vehicle, sold vehicle.

Hi
If anyone's interested I have a chip it performance package for sale on ebay under Navara Performance. Bought the package, never fitted to vehicle, sold vehicle.

Hey cold why don't you stick it in the forsales section with a link or maybe a buy it now price.

Few more details would be sweet. Which car etc.

Cheers
Rusty

Latest posts

Back