Check your circuit breakers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
As the title suggests i have 6 100amp breakers between the van and the 22 i wondered why i was going from 14.2 volts to 13 volts in my aux battery.On inspection i found it had melted internally and if you pushed the test button it would still allow current through so not working checking the van the breaker for the fridge was the same perhaps an isolated case with 1 but 2 failures.... anyway i thought it was worth a mention.

For those with testable breakers, that's good advice. I've got thermal auto-resetting breakers, I wonder if I should just short it out and see what it does?

I should probably attach a welding rod and get that job ready to do in case my fuse isn't working, at least I'll be doing something productive with it!

Thats a good laugh Tony,i have the thermal breakers as well in line i carry a dozen rods and cables to link the two batts if i need to weld in the bush hope i never need it

Latest posts

Back