Canvas seat covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happytimes

Reaction score
Hey there,
Anyone own or bought some canvas seat covers? I'm interested in buying some for my D21. Does anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on brands pros and cons etc?

cheers

I'm sure there has been talk of canvas seat covers before, not sure of the brands but I think MSA and ebay ones were discussed, try searching for seat covers

i actually bought a set of the mine site canvas covers from nissan. about $300 was lucky. they were a bit stiff at first but have become rather comfy for mine site covers. for the sake of their lacking comfort at least i know the seats will be in good condition.

Good stuff and thanks for your help, those black duck covers look alright anyone had any experience with them?
cheers

ive got a set of rough country seat covers. they have been great so far and the old man had a set for a few years and loved them. they have a foam underlay aswell so the canvas isnt rubbing on your seats.

Mate I have had a pair of MSA Weekenders for near on 19 years in a pajero and a prado both sets of seats looked like brand new after I removed them to wash them will be getting some more for the D40 very soon.

yeah blackduck seat covers are really good. bit stiff at first but will soften with time and use.

if you like I am the spare parts manager at neil beer seymour for holden and mitsubishi
i can get a good price on a set of black ducks if you want i will be at work on tuesday if you want send a message

we can do most makes and models for all parts and accessories

Thanks for the info fellas!
Thanks Tango that would be great unfortunately I don't have the funds right now but I definatly want to try and get some in the future.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back