Buying from the US?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
Seeing as Australian prices seem to be ridiculous these days i have been looking at Ebay.com.
Hella Rallye 4000 $250 Plus postage?
Cant go wrong...
Anyone had any experiance with purchasing from overseas?

Ive bought DVDs from the US before but nothing more expensive. Postage was quicker than if I had got them from over east!

When I was researching prices for a set of Lightforce XGTs, I found a website in the US that was working out a lot cheaper than buying them in Australia. I always thought Lightforce were made over here so a bit of a surprise that they are available in the US cheaper. Only thing that put me off was the cost of frieght as that did make them the same price as places in Australia.

Hey Fatboy , mate while building my Nav I bought a few things from the states ,paid through pay pal, didn't have a problem

Seeing as Australian prices seem to be ridiculous these days i have been looking at Ebay.com.
Hella Rallye 4000 $250 Plus postage?
Cant go wrong...
Anyone had any experiance with purchasing from overseas?

Yeah i just bought a set of Hella 4000's from a shop in the US and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Cleared customs late last Friday so any day now if Aus Post dont stuff it up!

Got the hellas, hella wireloom, clear covers, lock nuts and postage for just about the same price i would have payed for the lights alone in Aus, and that was when the doller dropped a little a couple of weeeks back :rock:

Ive purchased heaps of things in the last few years, mainly for my rifles though. The cost saving is stupid on firarm related things.

Pete

Peteyen86 said:
Yeah i just bought a set of Hella 4000's from a shop in the US and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Cleared customs late last Friday so any day now if Aus Post dont stuff it up!

Got the hellas, hella wireloom, clear covers, lock nuts and postage for just about the same price i would have payed for the lights alone in Aus, and that was when the doller dropped a little a couple of weeeks back :rock:

Ive purchased heaps of things in the last few years, mainly for my rifles though. The cost saving is stupid on firarm related things.

Pete

Yeah it's just a massive saving. If rated wait two weeks and save $150.
How easy is it importing rifle parts? I got a Remington pump action 30-06 I want a 10 clip mag for :).

Pretty easy, but never done it.

You need what they call a "B709A" form. Can get it off the police website. This is going by what others have told me. Fill it out and send it off, buy your mag and you shouldnt have any problems. 10 round clip is the maximum we can have to.

Jump on Shooting.com.au and have a search, sure there is a thread relating to that somewhere.

Ive mainly purchased rings, bases, scope, rangefinders, cleaning stuff, bags, rifle stock, all that sorta stuff. No import forms for that stuff.

Mags, triggers ect, you will need a B709A.

If you cant be bothered with that, contact Danny from Delta tactical. He can get just about anything and has great prices. Good blocke to deal with, bought my last Alpha mag off him.
Heres his email;

[email protected]

Pete

Cheers... Yeah I've purchased scopes and stuff from there. Prices are amazing.
Makes shooting sport even more fun :)

Cheers... Yeah I've purchased scopes and stuff from there. Prices are amazing.
Makes shooting sport even more fun :)

Importing is cheap and usually good quality and even better in bulk buys.

I would really like to import the Nissan frontier v6 supercharged over to Aus. Also in a space cab/king cab model. Mmmmmm VG33 supercharged 210HP with 250+lb torque I think

Rusty

Latest posts

Back