bullbar blinkers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naughty D40

Reaction score
g'day. the blinker/park lights in my factory d40 bullbar need replacing. all of the bulbs are stuck in the holders,most of the reflective silver stuff has come off also. im wondering if anybody has replaced the whole assembly, lenses and whatnot. the black inserts that sit between the bar and blinker are fine. do i have to go genuine to get a good fitment? thanks!!

Its the the steel bull bar.

I'll fit something like the led ones if I can't find a cost effective replacement set that fit straight in.
I'd like to keep it as simple as possible.thanks for the help so far.

Just rang Nissan and they told me that it should have round blinkers, but the bar has rectangular ones. Nissan told me to look on the rubber over riders for a Nissan symbol. I'll have a look tomorrow and if I can't find any I'd I'll post a pick of the bull bar and we can have a what bar is that quiz!!
It is a 2006 turbo diesel Spanish d40 if that makes any difference.

Look something like this?
20130103_161720.jpg

Try ARB. I think you will find they are are the old style ARB inset indicators. Which are probably the same as the current ones if the truth be known. A rectangular assembly which screws on with 2 screws, onto the rear of the black plastic housing.

A set of LED auto lamps part no. 175aw should fit into the plastic shroud can get you a pic of mine later if you want. I have a D22 but as far as i know the plastic surround should be all the same as the bars are built by arb for nissan. They are much brighter and are water proof awesome for the price would recommend to anyone considering replacing the standard ones with more that leak water and corrode the globe into the housing.

Edit. i got mine from cov's auto parts for $110 trade price

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-PAIR-12V-LED-FRONT-INDICATOR-MARKER-LAMP-TRUCK-BULLBAR-175AW-CLEAR-WHEN-OFF-/141133440293?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20dc356525&_uhb=1

Last edited:
great help guys, thankyou very much!! ill ring arb and nissan tomorrow, ill put the prices on here out of interest and see how they compare with the couple of ebay options.

i rang arb and nissan, both parties want to see the lights, so after i fix a few other issues ill take the car to them and put any info/prices down here for future reference.

Latest posts

Back