Bull Bars under threat - complete this survey

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Search Function!!

This has come up atleast 5 times this year already there is no need to continually start new threads about it.

Your right KraftyPg, bull bars bans mentioned in many threads. This one has 'survey' in the header, to bring the 'survey' to members attention, so if they wish to do something other than post messages here, they can easily find the link and go do the survey and in doing so help the Australian 4WD Industry Council present a case. I urge all members to follow the link and complete the 'survey'.

The point still remains this survery, this topic and this area has been discussed and re-discussed up to 5 times this year already and as someone else suggested in the thread started yesterday under the same topic, if there is a need to discuss it why not use the same thread for all discussion instead of different ones.

dont worry 4wd wanction has 20,000 people who have saved the day.......so they say,no one else has done anything,like the lift topic.

Not to mention the 6 (yes, 6) threads I deleted yesterday worded exactly the same in 6 different sub forums.

Leave the Post

Just so you know, this is the first time I have seen this post (I don't sit on this forum all the time). I think the issue is extremely important (after 3 'roo strikes in my last 4 x 4 Nissan) and so I have now completed the survey. I would err on the safe side and leave the post up on such an issue. Doesn't hurt anyone anyway.

Bloke48

Latest posts

Back