Best place to buy egr blanking plate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper8826

Reaction score
Hey guys after cleaning my intake manifold from all the sludge i rly dont want it to end up the same way lol so looking to block of the egr does anyone have a good place to purchase the plate from and were exactly is the best place to fit it to my car is a 2006 navara zd30 is it going to be ok to just fit the plate or am i going to have to do more the the dawes valve only for the patrol?

Just bought one on ebay but is it better to block up from the exhaust manifold or were it enters the manifold and will it throw off a fault code

Just bought one on ebay but is it better to block up from the exhaust manifold or were it enters the manifold and will it throw off a fault code

No fault codes, intake side is fine but exhaust side is better as the pipe around the back of the engine can crack, causing an exhaust leak / high pitched squeal.

What mm steel do u think i would need to make the blanking plates for the exhaust manifold so i can take away the egr pipe and just bolt the plate straight to the exhaust manifold

Latest posts

Back